Quick View of What You'll Find on This Page
Valentines Stickers and Envelope Seals
Now Christmas is over and the new year is in full swing, it means that Valentine’s day is just a few weeks away. Whether you’re a lover or a hater, come February each year the shops will be full of hearts and flowers. But rather than buying gifts and cards, I always think it’s lovely to make your own. To help you on your way, I have created some free printable vintage-style Valentines stickers and envelope seals to use on Valentine’s gifts, cards and projects.
I have created a PNG file with a transparent background that you can either print to your home printer and cut by hand. Or if you have a Cricut and fancy using the print and cut feature, they work perfectly on there too. These printable Valentines stickers and envelope seals are a great way to add a personalised touch to your own projects, whether you use the for embellishing Valentine’s cards or sealing the envelope. Or creating Valentine’s-themed scrapbooking layouts.
How I Created My Vintage-Inspired Valentines Stickers and Envelope Seals
Although I really love drawing and painting and love creating new designs manually, for these vintage-inspired Valentines stickers and envelope seals, I used AI technology! Similar to the Scandi-inspired Christmas stickers I created a few weeks ago.
I use AI technology to generate illustrations from text, then I take them into Photoshop, clean them up and alter the colors etc.
Although AI offers wonderful opportunities and can help us create fantastic things, I don’t think it will ever replace a creative human. It’s a great starting point but, ultimately, a tweak here and there can always make it better.
Human creativity can take a basic AI concept and turn it into something really wonderful.
How to Use These Free Printable Valentines Stickers With a Cricut
If you’re lucky enough to have a Cricut machine, you can upload the free printable Valentines stickers and envelope seals template png to the Cricut Design space to print and cut your Valentines stickers with ease.
Here’s the process:
- Upload the png file to Cricut Design Space.
- Choose ‘Simple’ from ‘Select Image Type’.
- As the vintage-inspired Valentines stickers and envelope seals are already on a transparent background, just press ‘Apply & Continue’.
- Select the ‘Print Then Cut Image’ option, then click the green ‘Upload’ button.
- Add the file to your canvas.
- The file usually imports larger than it actually is, so — to print and cut to A4 size (or 8.3 x 11.7 inches) — change the size manually to a width of 5.85 inches.
The height should automatically change to 8.55 inches.
- I had an error message on my Cricut saying the file was low-res. I can say with some certainty that it isn’t! The original file was 300dpi. It prints perfectly, too, so if you get this message, ignore it!
- Click the ‘Make It’ button.
- Choose your material size (A4 size or 8.3 x 11.7 inches), then hit ‘Continue’.
- Send to printer.
- Choose your material. I like to use glossy printable sticker paper on the ‘Washi Sheet’ setting.
- Print the file, then pop the printout on your cutting mat, and let the Cricut work its magic!
If you want to isolate some of the vintage-inspired Valentine’s stickers and envelope seals in the Cricut Design Space and duplicate a whole sheet of the same kind, you can do that, too.
How to Print and Cut The Printable Valentines Stickers Design Manually
Download the free Printable Valentines stickers, then upload to your computer, and hit print! If your printer is not already set to print to A4, alter the settings, then continue.
You can print onto plain white copy paper, card, or even label paper.
Once you have your printouts, cut the Valentines envelope seals and stickers out manually and stick to your gifts, cards, or scrapbooking projects — either with glue — or, if you’ve used self-adhesive label paper, simply peel and stick.
Other Uses For These Valentines Stickers and Envelope Seals
Although I originally designed this printable Valentine stickers template with embellishing Valentine’s cards and envelopes in mind, they could be used in so many other ways.
- Gift tags
- Gift bag stickers
- Present labels
- Planner stickers
- Scrapbooking embellishments
- Valentines cards
- Diary stickers
Some Other Free Valentine Printable Files You May Like
From top to bottom, left to right, the images are:
- Little Miss Eden Rose, Watercolour Valentines Printable
- The Listed Home, Vintage Valentines Stickers
- The Quiet Grove, Pop-it Valentines
- Extraordinary Chaos, Valentine’s Love Stickers
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Axolotl Valentine Cards
- Kara Creates, Valentine’s Day Play Dough Mats
- The Denver Housewife, Popcorn Valentine
- Like Love Do, Valentine Telephone Coloring
- The Benson Street, Valentine Coloring Bookmarks
- Simple Made Pretty, Putty Valentine Cards
Some More Valentines Posts You May Like
Looking for more Valentine’s related content? Check out these posts below.
Caro Davies is a former art-director turned writer and content-creator, and editor behind UK lifestyle blog The Listed Home. She writes about home-related topics, from interiors and DIY to food and craft. The Listed Home has been featured in various publications, including Ideal Home, Grazia, and Homes & Antiques magazines.